So, definitely did not blog at all over the course of the last year about our Christmas lights 😦 I will use the lame excuse that we were way too busy actually building our ridiculously awesome light show rather than writing about it! As we are a week away from wrapping up the show for the year, the time has come to document what we did and share with the world all the things we learned in our transition from traditional LED strings to individually controllable LED Pixels.
Things to come:
- Full write up of our 2016 setup including as much detail as we can capture to help others who want to embark on the adventure of Pixels
- How-to video of how we built our system
- Link to the video of this year’s show
- Lessons learned from this year
- Plans for what we want to do differently next year